Friday, January 12, 2007

Formatting

Ah, this formatting thing isn't so hard. Just gotta figure out what everything is called.

Look at the new banner. I think it was one we were going to use on the old site, but never got around to, or one we actually did use on the site, but it's our banner now. It looks so nice, I might just change the color scheme to match it.

Personally, I think I should do some stuff to make it more dynamic, like make each of the pictures relate to posts of different subjects. I wonder if I could actually do that. But for that to work, we'd have to change the pictures to something that looked like their subject matter, like adding some game screens, ::COUGH COUGH::.

Anyways, I've got a wii, so once I find that damn review template, I'll start reviewing all my games, and hilarity will ensue.

No comments: