Sunday, May 22, 2011

Stanley - Episode 4

Welcome back to another exciting episode of Stanley? Are you confused? Don't be, just listen to our latest episode of the podcast and enjoy. If that's not enough, look at the image below to see what the show is about!




That's right, that is sexy ol' me and this week on the show I discussed the shonen show, Deadman Wonderland, or as I like to call it, Running Man the anime. Tom talked about a little game called Red Dead Redemption, whose poster I'm standing next to! Finally, to go for the KO, I finished off the episode with a little discussion of the seinen work, Hana-Saku Iroha. Give it a shot, you may be amused.

Click here for the Direct Download of the Episode

Look to the left hand panel for our podcast RSS Feed and the latest released episodes.

2 comments:

Julaun said...

Running man is on Netflix: http://movies.netflix.com/WiMovie/The_Running_Man/924712

Gokuu Son said...

Nice find! Tell that Tom!